The Windows 11 activation error 0xc004c003 is a frustrating issue that many people on the internet have been struggling to fix. Many users across all platforms experience this error when attempting to activate their PC with Microsoft’s latest operating system. Here are some possible solutions for fixing it, but if none of them work, you’ll just need a new computer altogether!
The “error code 0xc004c003 windows 11” is an error that can be caused by many different things. There are a few solutions to fix the issue and make Windows 11 work again.
Vladimir has a penchant for all things computer-related, having spent his whole life as an artist and playing professional handball. With a natural curiosity for investigation and analysis, and the realization that… Read more
- When access is prohibited due to faulty key validation, the 0xc004c003 Windows 11 activation error code is triggered.
- Because of Microsoft’s limitations, those with inactive Windows licenses are unable to use certain customisation and other system functions.
- You may also activate Windows 11 by using the Command Prompt.
- While we wait for Microsoft to address the problem, downgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 11 could be the best option.
BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE, YOU CAN INSTALL XINSTALL.
We propose Restoro PC Repair Tool to address a variety of PC issues: This program will fix common computer faults, protect you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eradicate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To correct problems that are hurting your computer’s security and performance, click Repair All.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
There’s a good chance you’ve faced a Windows activation issue if you’ve just upgraded to Windows 11 or reinstalled the operating system.
When a user’s machine tries to activate the OS using the OEM Activation Digital Product Key, the error number 0xc004c003 appears.
What does the activation error code 0xC004C003 mean?
This issue arises on Windows 11 while attempting to activate a Windows license because the operating system encounters a server problem. It’s impossible to pinpoint the source of the problem.
The following is the format of the error:
Because you don’t have a valid digital license or product key, we can’t activate Windows on this device. Select Troubleshoot if you believe you have a valid license or key. 0xC004C003 is the error code.
What causes the problem number 0xc004c003 in Windows 11?
To go to the registry hive and check the product key, you’ll need to use Windows’ licensing code component. When access is disallowed owing to inappropriate access, the 0xc004c003 error code is generated.
It’s also worth mentioning that this issue might be caused by a failed key validation. However, there are a variety of reasons why the key validation failed.
How can I repair the 0xc004c003 activation problem in Windows 11?
1. To activate Windows 11, use the Command Prompt.
- In the search bar, press the Windows key and type cmd.
- Then, right-click Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator from the context menu. If User Account Control prompts you, choose Yes.
- Enter the following command after it has been typed: vbs –rearm vbs –rearm vbs –re
- Once the request has been fulfilled, click OK and restart your device.
- Check whether the problem has been fixed by going to the activation page.
Due to server difficulties, the Microsoft server may fail to validate and activate your license. However, you may still activate your license using the Command Prompt.
2. Verify the Windows version you’re using.
Depending on how you installed Windows 11 on your device, the installed operating system may vary. Windows will automatically recognize the current version and install the proper edition that you should be using, especially if you completed an in-place upgrade.
- To launch Settings, use the Windows key + I key.
- Scroll down and click on About after clicking on System.
- Then scroll down to the section on Windows specifications. To see which version of Windows 11 is installed on your computer, go to the Edition area. If your Windows 11 is the same as the prior version you installed, the issue that is causing the error number to appear is not this.
3. Request that Microsoft reactivate Windows.
When you register a Windows 11 license for the first time, it instantly identifies itself with your device’s hardware. This assists Microsoft in ensuring that the license is being utilized in accordance with its terms.
As a result, customers do not need to manually activate Windows on their operating system after a fresh install.
Microsoft, on the other hand, will be unable to validate the authenticity of your device if it has undergone hardware modifications (for example, a new motherboard). As a result, the error code 0xc004c003 displays.
You may use the Digital Product Key or the troubleshooter to validate and activate Windows to solve this problem.
When attempting to reactivate Windows 11, particularly after a hardware change on your computer, see Microsoft’s resources for further information.
4. Install Windows 11 Home.
This is why the activation problem number shows if you used the Home edition license key to upgrade your device from Windows 11 Home to Windows Pro.
As a result, you may either revert to the previous version you have installed or purchase the Pro version.
5. To install Windows 10 Home, make changes to the registry.
- To launch the Run dialog box, press Windows key + R.
- Enter the following code and then click OK. Also, when the User Account Control prompts you, choose Yes. regedit
- In the Registry Editor, go through the following code: MicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionHKEY LOCAL MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows
- Locate and double-click the ProductName value on the right.
- Then put Windows 11 Home Single Language in the search box. Then, to preserve your changes, click OK.
- Then look for the EditionID Value and double-click it.
- Then, to save your changes, write CoreSingleLanguage and click OK.
- Then, in the Registry Editor, go to the following location: HKEY LOCAL MACHINESOFTWAREWOW6432NodeMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionHKEY LOCAL MACHINESOFTWAREWOW6432NodeMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersion
- Look for the ProductName value in the right pane and update it to Windows 10 Home. Then, to save the changes, click OK.
- Then, double-click on the EditionID and modify it to CoreSingleLanguage. To save the changes, click OK.
- The Registry Editor should now be closed.
6. Install Windows 11 Home.
- Go to Microsoft’s official download website for Windows 11.
- Scroll down to the section where you may obtain the Home Windows 11 Disk Picture (ISO). Select Home Windows 11 from the drop-down menu. Select the Download option from the drop-down menu.
- Then choose the language you’d want to use. Next should be selected.
- Select the 64-bit Obtain option from the drop-down menu. This will begin the process of obtaining a copy of Windows 11 ISO.
- Open the ISO folder after it has been downloaded. Then, right-click on the ISO image and choose Mount.
- Home Windows will immediately mount the ISO and open the drive folder. If you don’t see the DVD Drive symbol under This PC, click it. Then, in the ISO folder, double-click the Setup.exe file. If User Account Control prompts you, choose Yes.
- Then choose Change how Setup downloads updates from the drop-down menu.
- Select Not right now from the drop-down menu. Then, to continue, click Subsequent.
- Choose your license wording and notifications.
- Make sure the Set up Home Windows 11 Home and Maintain private records data and applications option is visible in the Prepared to install window. Wait while you click Install.
- Restart your device after that.
- Go to the page that says “Settings.” Then choose About. Locate and test the version of Home Windows Specs.
- Open the Settings page to activate Windows. Then, under System, click to the Activation section.
- To activate your edition of Home Windows 11, follow the on-screen instructions.
That’s how you can restore the Home Windows operating system without having to worry about losing crucial data or programs.
The activation problem does not appear on devices that are running the January 2021 security update or a previous version.
If you’re having trouble activating your device, try running the January 12, 2021 release or an older version.
How can I fix Windows 11 activation problem codes?
Some customisation and other functions on computers are not available to users with inactive Windows licenses, according to Microsoft. As a result, you must double-check your Windows 11 version and product key.
Alternatively, the Command Prompt may be used. Furthermore, check the validity of your license and, if required, downgrade to the right version of Windows 11. For more information, see our tutorial on how to restore Windows 11 to factory settings.
Furthermore, third-party repair solutions are available to assist you with a variety of Windows update issues, including the 0xc004c003 activation error code on Windows 11.
However, if the problem continues, you may want to consider downgrading to Windows 10 while we wait for Microsoft to fix these issues and flaws.
Have you ever had the 0xc004c003 activation error code on Windows 11 and been able to fix it using the ways we provided above? Let us know what you think in the comments area below.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
Watch This Video-
The “error 0xc004c003 windows 7” is a problem that occurs when Windows 11 is running. There are some steps that you can take to fix the issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is error code 0xC004C003?
A: Error code 0xC004C003 means that your computer has found a new hardware device, but its not compatible with the game youre playing. This is most likely related to drivers or hardware.
How do I fix error code 0xc004c008?
A: You will need to back up your system, delete all of the data on it, and reinstall Windows.
How do I fix windows not activated?
A: There are two possible answers. The first is to either activate windows from the command prompt, or update your Windows 10 installation on this computer with a new version of Windows 10.
If you did not do these things and still cannot proceed, then reinstall your operating system using a recovery drive if one exists for the software that came bundled with it, otherwise use an external hard disk drive formatted in NTFS file system mode
- how to fix error code 0xc004c003 windows 10 pro
- windows 10 activation error 0xc004c003
- 0xc004c003 windows 10 activation dell
- we can’t activate windows on this device because you don’t have a valid digital license 0xc004c003
- how to fix error code 0xc004c003 windows 8.1 pro