Many people switch to Android phones when they get a new one. But what if you have contacts saved on your iPhone that you want to transfer to your new phone? Here’s how you can do it!
The app to transfer contacts from iphone to android is an app that allows users to transfer their contact information from the iPhone to Android.
Apps, pictures, and contacts are just a few of the items stored on your phone. The final point is the most crucial, particularly in terms of commercial connections. That is why it is critical to transfer data from one device to another.
Transferring data from an old iOS phone to a new iPhone is simple since both devices are part of the same ecosystem. The quickest method to swap between iPhones is to use the Quick Start function. However, moving from an iPhone to an Android device or vice versa is a different matter. You may consider manually transferring your contacts. However, if you have a large list, it will take an eternity. I’ll show you how to move contacts from iPhone to Android in the simplest manner possible. Are you all set?
How Do I Move Contacts From My iPhone To My Android Phone?
There are many options for transferring contacts from an iPhone to an Android device. I’ll outline a handful of them—each approach has its own set of advantages. One technique may work for you, but it may not work for others. Let’s start with the simplest.
The Easiest Way To Transfer Contacts From An iPhone To An Android
This technique is for you if you are short on time or need to move data to a new phone right away. It also applies to iPhone users without an iCloud backup or a Google Account. However, before you begin, you must first download and install Dr. Fone – Phone Transfer on your computer. It’s a one-button phone-to-phone transmission. Not only will this program assist you in transferring contacts from iPhone to Android, but it will also assist you in transferring pictures, text messages, notes, and a variety of other file types.
Dr. Fone – Phone Transfer, once installed on your computer, allows you to transfer data across devices running various operating systems. As a result, anytime you wish to go back from Android to iPhone in the future, just open this program on your computer. The best part is that you don’t need WiFi to use this technique. Here are all of the stages in order.
- Open Dr. Fone – Phone Transfer once you’ve downloaded and installed it on your PC. Then, using data cords, connect both your iPhone and Android devices to your PC. Ensure that both cables are in excellent working order.
- Choose Phone Transfer from the Dr. Fone home screen.
- On the screen, your iPhone and Android phone will be shown. Reconnect the phone to your computer if you don’t see it. Select the Contacts option if you wish to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android. Then press the Transfer button to begin the process.
- Wait until the procedure is completed, and your contacts will be transferred to your new phone in no time.
This program may also be used to transmit data from Android to Android devices more quickly, effectively, and securely.
No. 2: Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android Without Using A Computer
Download the Dr. Fone – Phone Transfer app on your Android phone if you don’t have access to a computer or want a faster way to transfer data to a new phone. Go to the Google Play Store and search for Dr. Fone – Phone Transfer. Then do the actions outlined below.
1. On your phone, open the Dr. Fone – Phone Transfer app. It provides two methods for transferring data to a new phone. Import From iCloud (without cable), which requires an Internet connection, or Import Using USB Cable, which does not. Choose the one that best fits your needs.
2.a. If you choose Import From iCloud, enter your Apple ID and password to access your iCloud account.
2.b. If you select Import from USB cord, use an iOS-to-Android converter to connect both devices. Keep it connected until the app completes the data transmission.
3. Wait until Dr. Fone -Phone Transfer has finished scanning the data on your iPhone. Then, go through the information you want to send to an Android phone. You may tap the Contacts option in this instance. Tap the Start Importing button when you’re ready.
Solution #3: Use Google Drive to transfer data to a new phone.
This technique is also a simple way to move contacts from an iPhone to an Android device. It does, however, require a Google account. You can make one if you don’t have any. Before we begin, ensure sure both devices are connected to a reliable WiFi network.
- On your iPhone, install the Google Drive app. If you already have one, check sure it’s up to date.
- Use your Google account to access the Drive app.
- Go to Google Drive Settings and choose Backup from the drop-down menu. You can only import three kinds of material into Google Drive. Photos, Contacts, and Calendar are the three options. Make a list of contacts.
- Wait until the backup procedure is finished before clicking the Start Backup button. Depending on the size of the data, it may take minutes or hours. The bigger the file size, the longer it will take. Try Dr. Fone – Phone Transfer if you want a quicker option.
- Turn off iMessage by going to Settings > Messages > iMessages
- FaceTime should also be turned off.
- Sign in with the same Google account on your Android phone. On your new phone, you’ll discover all of your contacts.
Solution #4 – iCloud Contacts Import from iPhone to Android
It’s also a simple technique. However, it requires more steps than the Dr. Fone – Phone Transfer technique.
- Back up the contacts on the iPhone to iCloud. To do this, go to Settings > > iCloud. Then, toggle the Contacts until the button turns into green color. Tap the iCloud Backup option, then tap Backup Now. Make sure to connect the iPhone to a WiFi network.
- On your iPhone, open the browser and sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID. Then select the Contacts option. Select all of the contacts you’d want to move to a new phone. After that, go to iCloud settings and choose Export vCard.
- Open the browser on your PC and visit iCloud.com. Log in using your Apple ID and password. Click Contacts > All Contacts. Click the gear icon (iCloud settings) and select the Export vCard option. Let it download your iPhone to PC. Therefore you can import it to your new phone
The how to transfer contacts from iphone to android is a guide on how to transfer your contacts from an iPhone to an Android phone. Reference: how to transfer contacts from iphone to sim.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I move my contacts from iPhone to Android?
To transfer contacts from your iPhone to Android, you can download a third-party app such as Contacts Transfer.
How do I transfer iPhone contacts to Google Contacts?
To transfer contacts from iPhone to Google, go into the Settings app on your iPhone and then tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars followed by Accounts. From there you can select which account you want to import your contacts into.
How do I transfer my contact list from my old phone to my new phone?
If you are switching from an Android phone to a new iPhone, it is best to transfer your contact list over by using the Export option in the Contacts app.
- how to transfer contacts from iphone to android without computer
- how to transfer contacts from iphone to android using bluetooth
- how to transfer contacts from iphone to android using shareit
- how to transfer contacts from iphone to android with computer
- export contacts from iphone