The 21-year-old has been linked with a move to the Premier League in recent weeks, with Chelsea and Liverpool both said to be keen.
The federico chiesa age is a football player who plays as an attacking midfielder for Juventus. He has been linked with Chelsea, Liverpool and Bayern Munich.
The summer transfer window for Europe’s major leagues has ended! Following a summer of international football, a slew of teams waited until the last minute to finalize their deals. Here you can see all of the key signings and see how we rated them. However, just because the window is closed until January doesn’t mean the rumors won’t continue.
TOP STORY: Juve’s Chiesa is drawing the interest of the best clubs in the world.
According to Calciomercato, Chelsea, Liverpool, and Bayern Munich are interested in Juventus winger Federico Chiesa, but the Italian club sees the 23-year-old as untouchable.
Chelsea reportedly offered €100 million to capture the Italy international in the summer, but Juventus rejected down the offer and are confident in their ability to keep him. They signed the winger on loan from Fiorentina in 2020 for a two-year cost of €10 million, with a €40 million option to acquire him permanently in 2022.
The Blues are poised to make another bid for him, although Liverpool and Bayern Munich are also interested. However, it has no bearing on Juventus’ intentions, since they are unconcerned about losing him.
Chiesa was a crucial figure in Italy’s Euro 2020 triumph, helping to reverse the tide against England in the final. His seven games and two goals in the tournament piqued attention, but his season with Juventus has been hit-or-miss, with injuries limiting him to just 184 minutes in four appearances, with one goal in a crucial 3-2 victory over Spezia midweek.
– LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, and more on ESPN+ (U.S.) – Union Berlin vs. Dortmund: Live Stream 9/19 on ESPN+ (U.S.) – Don’t have access to ESPN? Get immediate access
Aaron Ramsey, a former Arsenal midfielder, has been linked with a return to the Premier League, according to the Sun.
Ramsey, 30, joined Juventus on a free transfer from Arsenal in 2019 but has battled for playing time, making just 68 appearances in total. West Ham, Everton, and Newcastle are all on the lookout for the Wales international.
10.40 BST: With Alexandre Lacazette’s contract expiring in 2022, Arsenal are looking for a new striker, but Mundo Deportivo claims that they will have to spend €42 million to acquire Sevilla’s Youssef En-Nesyri.
En-Nesyri, 24, is a Moroccan international who has scored 33 goals in 85 appearances for the club.
The striker joined Sevilla from Leganes in January 2020 for €20 million on a deal that runs until June 2025.
10.16 BST: According to Marca, Real Madrid is also interested in Chelsea centre-back Antonio Rudiger.
Rudiger, 28, is said to have decided not to extend his Chelsea contract beyond next summer and wants to go on.
Real Madrid and Bayern Munich are both interested.
Real Madrid is keeping an eye on Leicester City defender Caglar Soyuncu, according to Defensa Central.
Since joining in 2018, Soyuncu, 25, has been a crucial part of Leicester’s progress in the Premier League, and the Turkey international has a deal that runs through 2023.
However, the centre-back has been out of form lately, and the club may be willing to let him go.
Sources tell ESPN that Manchester United’s scouts have been told to look for alternatives to Declan Rice in the club’s search for a defensive midfielder next summer, amid concerns about West Ham’s valuation of the player and differing opinions within the club about his ability to significantly improve the team.
Rice, 22, was a vital role in Gareth Southgate’s squad during England’s Euro 2020 campaign, which saw the Three Lions reach their first major tournament final since the 1966 World Cup. Following his achievements for England, David Moyes’ side has had a strong start to the season, facing United in their previous two senior games in the Premier League and the Carabao Cup.
Despite United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s admiration for Rice, sources informed ESPN that the club’s recruitment staff isn’t sure the former Republic of Ireland youth international has the skills to lead the squad to the next level.
Janusz Michallik comments on Liverpool’s 3-3 away tie with Brentford.
GOSSIP ON PAPER (by Luke Thrower)
– According to AS, Chelsea are planning a €120 million bid for Juventus defender Matthijs de Ligt after failing to get Sevilla star Jules Kounde this summer. The 22-year-old De Ligt’s contract extends through 2024, but it’s been claimed that he has a release clause in his contract that kicks in next year, which has enticed several European teams to attempt to lure him away from Juventus.
– According to the Sun, West Ham United are interested in signing Clermont striker Mohamed Bayo. The 23-year-old is reported to be uneasy at the Ligue 1 club, which is demanding €12 million to let him go. Hammers manager David Moyes wants to bring in the Guinea international to compete with Michail Antonio.
– According to Sport, Barcelona is poised to give Ousmane Dembele a new two-year contract. Due to his contract expiring at the end of the season, the 24-year-old may begin talks with non-Spanish teams in January, but the Catalan club believes the injury-plagued winger wants to remain and sees him as a vital part of their reconstruction if he can stay healthy.
– According to Calciomercato, Atletico Madrid is interested in signing Napoli and Spain midfielder Fabian Ruiz. Diego Simeone is reportedly interested in signing the 25-year-old to strengthen his central defensive ranks, while Marcos Llorente may be on his way out if Real Madrid wants to sign his top target.
– Liverpool are interested in West Ham winger Jarrod Bowen as they seek to strengthen their attack after the possible departure of Divock Origi. According to AS, the 24-year-old Bowen was a target in the summer window, but due to Origi’s inability to find a new club, a possible transfer was postponed until January.
The lorenzo chiesa is a talented young footballer who has been linked with Chelsea, Liverpool, Bayern Munich, Juventus and Inter Milan.
- federico chiesa fifa 21
- federico chiesa sofifa
- chelsea federico chiesa
- chelsea news
- federico bernardeschi